ZehnerGroup is looking for the next front-end UI engineer to join it’s ranks here in our Culver City location. We are a growing team of dedicated and motivated technologists of all disciplines working together to give access to top-quality engineering capabilities to our clients.
Our clients come from a wide variety of industries, with a special focus on fashion and lifestyle, and range from consumer facing name-brands, to innovative startups, and open source embracing enterprises. If you are passionate about what you do, love challenges, problem solving, and turning 1s and 0s into functional works of art, jump on in… the water’s warm.
We look for developers that not only have strong technical understanding of their tools, but are also practical, great at producing results, quick learners, and great communicators.
Must Have Requirements
- Expert level proficiency with CSS
- Production experience with at least one CSS pre-processor (SASS, LESS, PostCSS, etc)
- A detailed eye towards creating pixel perfect UI
- Experience building highly visual, professionally designed, UIs for consumer facing brands
- Experience with CSS animations and transitions
- Solid experience with cross-device responsive web development techniques
- Knowledge of advanced debugging techniques and usage of browser developer tools
- Daily usage of Git, branching, and team workflows
- No hesitation to using the command line
- Usage of at least one build tool (Gulp, Webpack, npm-scripts)
Experience that is a major plus!!
- Production experience with any of the following platforms: WordPress, Shopify, Magento
- Full-stack engineer with solid foundation in the visual side of front-end development
- Agency life
- Client facing
- A public GitHub presence and portfolio samples will go a long way
- Please be prepared to provide code samples during interview process
- Send resume and cover letter (duh!)