Headquartered in the Culver City area of Los Angeles, ZehnerGroup is a fast-paced creative digital agency focused on providing innovative solutions to a variety of clients across fashion and lifestyle. We're looking to fill a full-time Ecommerce Marketing Manager position to join our team of world-class designers, developers, project managers, marketers, and strategists.
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will lead the strategy and execution of ecommerce and digital marketing best practices to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion for our clients. This includes website, blog, social media, email marketing and other digital channels. Candidates should also exhibit exceptional communication skills and be passionate about all things digital marketing and ecommerce.
ECOMMERCE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST
- Manage ecommerce content management systems - Shopify and Magento
- Develop short and long-term strategic and actionable plans for Conversion Rate Optimization.
- Develop and optimize PPC, Google Display, AdWords, AdRoll Remarketing and Facebook advertising campaigns based on ongoing A/B targeting and placements.
- Oversee SEO initiatives, including site audits, keyword analysis, competitive analysis, on-site code implementation and optimization, local listing development, and link building.
- Work with IA/UX and Design team to optimize user flows, conversion paths, ad creative, and landing page optimization.
- Write conversion driven ad copy, product copy, email marketing, social media and website contents.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against KPI’s.
- Create and manage project process, scope, timeline, resources, budget, risk and quality assurance.
- Lead social media initiatives on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube with a passion to stay current on other emerging apps and sites
- 3-7 year of experience in ecommerce marketing and management
- 3-7 year of experience generating sales through Amazon, Google Shopping, Adwords, Google Display, Facebook, AdRoll and other performance-based ad networks
- Expert knowledge in ecommerce CMS systems
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in business, marketing, statistics, math or a related field)
- Strong understanding of current online marketing and ecommerce concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Creative-minded and strong problem solving ability
- Ability to use a wide degree of creativity and latitude to think differently, challenge conventional wisdom, and drive new best practices.
- Forward-thinker with the ability to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity or uncertainty
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
Certified Google Analytics or Google Adwords specialist is a huge plus
Experience with Amazon Vendor Central, AMS, and Seller Central is a major plus