At ZehnerGroup we are looking for a talented individual that is a fast learner and ready to join a rapidly growing team working with some of the top fashion, lifestyle, and consumer brands.
LEAD MANAGEMENT / QUALIFICATION
- Answer potential client calls and emails in very timely manner
- Qualify inquiries / gauge interest / value
- Document and regularly update all lead information in Hubspot
- Send leads additional information and similar project examples
- Present ZG capabilities and case studies
- Setup in-person meetings or conference calls between qualified leads and appropriate ZG team members
DEAL PROCESS & PIPELINE MANAGEMENT
- Provide regular status reports, revisions, and modifications to pipeline opportunities
- Coordinate the team and make sure deals move quickly through the pipeline
- Regularly communicate with qualified leads throughout the entire process until a decision is made
- Follow-up with clients and make sure all questions and concerns are addressed
PROPOSAL RESPONSE PROCESS
- Setting up and driving internal and client meetings to gather information and details
- Build cohesive proposals, putting together Keynote presentation decks for capabilities, proposals or pitches, incorporating strategy, approach, value offering, content and estimates from discipline leads as needed
- Provide pricing guidance and implement budget / schedules / estimates from Client Services
- Develop and strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Measure, track, and report performance and opportunities to existing clients
NEW LEAD GENERATION
- Attend relevant industry events for pursing business opportunities
- Represent ZG at networking functions, trade shows, conferences, and other industry-related events and/or evangelism opportunities
- Identify new opportunities and generate interest from decision making parties
- Schedule and participate in capabilities presentations and pitches to potential clients and existing customers
- Very organized
- Excellent communication
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- Rapid comprehension and retention of information
- Ability to consume and interpret research and build actionable insights that align to client objectives
AS A MEMBER OF THE ZEHNERGROUP TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Benefits Package including 100% company paid Health, Dental, Vision, LT Disability and Life Insurance.
Based in Los Angeles, ZehnerGroup is a full-service creative digital agency specializing in eCommerce for fashion & lifestyle brands. Services include digital & brand strategy, user experience design, technology selection & implementation, marketing, and post launch managed services. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their core business and ROI goals by crafting an engaging digital brand narrative.
Founded in 2007, ZehnerGroup is now a strategic ShopifyPlus partner, along with our key partnerships with both Magento and Mobify. Our company culture is extremely important to us, and held together by our core values of: Relationships, Creativity, Exploration, Dedication, and Results. We embody the west coast LA lifestyle in everything we do, and we’re proud of it.
Notable clients include: Rachel Zoe, Kendall & Kylie, Universal Music Group, Outerknown, Shabby Chic, Teeki Yoga Pants, JC Penney etc.
For more information, visit zehnergroup.com