Associate Product/Project Manager
PMO | Culver City, CA, United States
Zehner is a full-service digital agency listed as one of the fastest growing companies on Inc. 5000. We have an immediate opening for an experienced product/project manager to help produce high quality and high performing custom apps.
Today, Zehner serves clients ranging from Angel-funded technology start-ups to well-established organizations such as Metro, Reading Cinemas, Rachel Zoe, etc. We design and build highly scalable web platforms, games and custom apps. What truly sets us apart, however, is our dedication to innovative technologies, continuous integration workflow, and a strong desire to be a true partner with our clients.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for talented, passionate people with great ideas to join the Zehner family. We aim to create an environment that is supportive, diverse, and as fun as our brand. If you’re results-oriented, dedicated, eager to learn and ready to contribute to an unparalleled member experience for our community of Zehner, we encourage you to apply.
To learn more about Zehner, what we do, and how we do it, visit zehnergroup.com
As an Associate Product/Project Manager, you will interact with strategists, information architects, designers, development and interaction engineers, client product managers, brand strategists, and other stakeholders to sustainably deliver exceptional products for our clients. You plan roadmaps for product new features, enhancements, and help to shape KPI's. Product/Project managers at Zehner are a hybrid of account manager and PMO, helping to manage the daily relationship with the client and client stakeholders.
Are you someone who …
- Is a great communicator, detailed-oriented and gets excited about Results?
- Understands the value of requirements gathering?
- Get excited about custom product development?
- Have great client management skills?
- Understands SDLC
- Gets chills when a team really clicks?
- Has a penchant for helping teams define goals?
- Thrives on facilitating collaboration?
- Knows how to communicate your team’s performance outward?
- Knows how to track a project budget without stressing out a team over budget constraints?
- Great at fostering relationships in order to build great products?
- Act as Project/Product Manager for multiple product teams
- Strong understanding SDLC benefits and shortcomings
- Draft Product Requirements and goals in cooperation with the client
- Create development roadmaps and launch plans
- Facilitate team meetings and Scrum events
- Build team cohesion
- Foster open and honest team communication within and outside of the team
- Enable team productivity as a servant/leader
- Own estimation, budget and development forecasting, and outward coordination and communication on behalf of your teams
- Plan, baseline, and control costs to ensure projects are completed within the approved budget
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis, and monitoring of projects with senior members on the team
- 2-3 years of Product/Project Management in an Agency environment
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and coaching skills
- Good understanding of the purpose of each Scrum event: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Strong organizational and client management skills
- Experience with the use and configuration of one or more Agile development management tools, such as JIRA, VersionOne, Rally, or LeanKit
- Familiarity with the product requirements documentation process
- Ability to productively converse with business stakeholders and engineers alike
- Experience with Agile in multi-team organizations
- Must pass Zehner Pre-Employment Background check
- At least 2 years of Agency experience
- Strong understanding of Product Requirements process
As a Member Of The Zehner Team, you Will Receive
Competitive Benefits Package including 100% company paid Health, Dental, Vision, LT Disability, and Life Insurance.